[Eeglablist] EEGLab Errors

Steffany Conyers sc1190 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 27 05:59:24 PDT 2015

To Whom It May Concern:

I have recently downloaded the latest version of EEGlab for MatLab2014B and
I have come across a few error messages when I try to run the program.

Initially, I had an issue where I had to switch the graphic hardware from
the basic default setting to an advanced setting. Once, I did that I
continued to receive three different error messages that state: 1) Error
using supergui 2) Error in eeglab>eeg_mainfig 3) Error in eeglab.

I would appreciate any help on resolving these issues. Thank You.

Steffany Conyers