[Eeglablist] Neuroscan 64-channel location file

Jacob Anderson ande2523 at umn.edu
Mon Nov 2 22:28:43 PST 2015

A Google Search for "neuroscan electrode cap locations
<https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=neuroscan%20electrode%20cap%20locations>"
returns this page:

http://compumedicsneuroscan.com/scan-acquire-configuration-files/

If you DL the zip file for your desired configuration, there should be 3
location files. I believe the DAT file can be imported into EEGLAB quite
easily.

Sincerely,
Jake

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Murray, Nicholas P <MURRAYNI at ecu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all
> I'm also looking for the same (64 channel Neuroscan location file)
> Thanks
> Nick
>
> On Oct 31, 2015, at 1:29 PM, Pamela Leigh Stevenson <
> pamela.stevenson at unb.ca> wrote:
>
> Hello:
>

> Does anyone have access to a Neuroscan 64-channel  location file that is
> supported by EEGLAB? The only sample files available for this cap are in
> .map format, which cannot be read by EEGLAB.
>

> Thank you very much!
>
> Pam

Jacob E. Anderson, MA
Doctoral Student