[Eeglablist] ERP group difference in MPT study

Mohammed Jarjees m.jarjees.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 06:18:51 PST 2015

Dear EEGLab team
I am doing Measure Projection (MPT) study on ERP. I have 3 groups and 3 conditions. I want to show group difference for each condition.
Do I need same number of participants in each group in order to do group difference and what is the statistical method for the group difference in MPT?
The last question is that is there any way to access the p values that are calculated by MPT as a Matlab vector/matrix?
Many Thanks
Mohammed