[Eeglablist] events missing in .dat file when exporting to brainvision

Kathrin Sommer sommer.kathrin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:20:04 PST 2015

Hi there,
I recently started using EEGLAB. After I performed the ICA I used the brainvsion plugin to export data to brainvision to analyze the data there further. However, it seems that in the .dat file triggers/events are missing. Anyone has any idea on why this may be? Inside EEGLAB the number of events for each condition are correct, and also when I try the option to export events to a text file, the numbers of triggers are correct. So, it seems inside the dat file things are going wrong. Is there anyone else who has experienced this and what to do about this?
Many thanks in advance
Kathrin