[Eeglablist] runica concatenate

Dorian Grelli dorian.grelli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:13:11 PST 2015

Thank you Steve. Yes, in theory is correct but I am not so sure about the
results. The component are so similar between the phases and I am worried
about losing the time course effect, which is really interesting for us.
This is the reason why I asked. I will look up at the other discussion on
the topic.

Cheers,
Dorian