[Eeglablist] Channel order after interpolation

Shingo Tokimoto tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Mon Nov 23 04:36:11 PST 2015

Dear EEGLAB users,

I am analyzing my EEG data following Makoto's preprocessing pipeline. For some of my participants' data, I remove bad channels and interpolate them after ICA. When I present the ERP and the ERSP, a warning message appeared noticing that the channel locations were different among the participants. Therefore, I now re-locate the channels so that the numbers of the channels will be identical with that before the channel removal. The topography seems different between before and after the re-location of the channels. I am wondering whether I should re-locate the channels after the interpolation. I appreciate any comments and suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages
Mejiro University