[Eeglablist] Removal of epochs (indexed according to raw data) from cleaned data

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 26 16:28:27 PST 2015

Dear Jodie,

I suggest you file your request for EEGLAB developpers.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/

That being said, here are my tricks to efficiently deal with EEGLAB events.
Just for your information.

Makoto

% rename events
    allEvent = cell2mat({EEG.event.type}');
    idx2049 = find(allEvent==2049);
    [EEG.event(idx2049).type] = deal(8049);

% replace latency
   dummyA = num2cell(EEGsuggestedLatencyForFixationOnsets);
   [EEG.event(Idx).latency] = dummyA{:};

% adding 400ms to the event latencies
    allEvent = {EEG.event.type}';
    % unique(allEvent)
    stroopOnsetIdx  = find(strcmp(allEvent, 'S 71')|strcmp(allEvent, 'S
72')|strcmp(allEvent, 'S     73')|strcmp(allEvent, 'S 74'));
    stroopOnsetLatencyInFrame  = [EEG.event(stroopOnsetIdx).latency]';
    modifiedValues = bsxfun(@plus, stroopOnsetLatencyInFrame, 400);
    [EEG.event(stroopOnsetIdx).latency] = modifiedValues{:};

 % extract event labels and time stamps
    allEventLabels = mobilab.allStreams.item{eventStreanIdx}.event.label;
    eventTimeStamp = mobilab.allStreams.item{eventStreanIdx}.timeStamp; %
in second

 % import event markers and latency to EEG.event
    allEventLatency = num2cell((eventTimeStamp-EEG.urxmin)*1000);
    allUrevent      = num2cell(1:length(allEventLatency));
    EEG.event = struct('type', {}, 'latency',{}, 'urevent',{});
    [EEG.event(1,1:length(allEventLabels)).latency] = allEventLatency{:};
    [EEG.event(1,1:length(allEventLabels)).type]    = allEventLabels{:};
    [EEG.event(1,1:length(allEventLabels)).urevent] = allUrevent{:};
    EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG,'eventconsistency');