[Eeglablist] Wrong channel location with MNI brain model

李想 lxraplikelx at qq.com
Thu Nov 26 18:28:50 PST 2015

Dear Makoto

Thanks for your reply!

Actually, I had another problem with MNI template, that was, I did not get reasonable results of DIPFIT when I used MNI instead of BESA template. The dipole plot showed that the position of dipoles were definitely wrong since it was like located at the opposite side of fair positions I guess. I tried twice to use this way you suggested, but finally gave up with this problem. And I had seemingly good results with BESA template. Until now, I still have no idea about it. What possible reasons could cause this kind of problem? I will turn to documentation of eeglab and fieltrip for more details about dipfit as well.

Thank you for your always being warm-hearted to helping us.

Best,
Li Xiang