[Eeglablist] Question about testing hypothesis

valerio jus valeriojus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:29:27 PST 2015

Dear Makoto,

Thanks a lot.

1-Did you mean that I need to do some enhancement to the plot in order to
me more efficient for publication?

2- Did you mean each grayed column apply the p <0.05? What is the best way
to interpret the plot in this case? Should I say the 2 plots (center and
leftmost) are different in the latencies that are indicated by the gray
column?

3- Should like this plot having such geayed columns get displayed in the
paper without having any associated data and information such mean and
standard deviation? What you could do when you might have like this plot?

4- If I have plot with condition p <0.05, but all the areas are white
instead of having gray colour. Does that means that the condition is not
existed?

Regards,
Valerio