[Eeglablist] Error while precomputing STUDY: NaN values in cluster.sets

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:57:58 PST 2015

Which means your system failed to create the eeg_option. The one that comes
with EEGLAB is like a template. Currently, your EEGLAB is running without
writable eeg_option!

Makoto

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Nikola Vukovic <vukovicnikola at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hmm, so there should be two option files then? In my case "which -all
> eeg_options" only returns one
> line: /Applications/EEGLAB/eeglab13.5.4b/functions/adminfunc/eeg_options.m
>

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Nikokla,
>>
>> Try 'which -all eeg_options'. What does it say? I show mine below as an
>> example of good case.

>> /home/makoto/eeg_options.m
>> /data/projects/makoto/Tools/eeglab/functions/adminfunc/eeg_options.m  %
>> Shadowed
>>
>> Makoto
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Nikola Vukovic <vukovicnikola at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Makoto,
>>>
>>> In the options pop up, precomputing ICA is checked correctly, and I
>>> think also in the option file. Here's what's inside:
>>>
>>> % eeg_options() - eeglab option script
>>> %
>>> % Note: DO NOT EDIT, instead use pop_editoptions() or the menu
>>> %       /File/Maximize memory in EEGLAB gui
>>>
>>> % STUDY and file options (set these checkboxes if you intend to work
>>> with studies)
>>> option_storedisk = 1 ; % If set, keep at most one dataset in memory.
>>> This allows processing hundreds of datasets within studies.
>>> option_savetwofiles = 1 ; % If set, save not one but two files for each
>>> dataset (header and data). This allows faster data loading in studies.
>>> option_saveversion6 = 1 ; % If set, write Matlab files in Matlab v6.5
>>> (max compatibility). If not, write files in Matlab v7.3 (larger than 2Gb).
>>> % Memory options
>>> option_single = 1 ; % If set, use single precision under Matlab 7.x.
>>> This saves RAM but can lead to rare numerical imprecisions.
>>> option_memmapdata = 0 ; % If set, use memory mapped array under Matlab
>>> 7.x. This may slow down some computation (beta).