[Eeglablist] bispectral index (BIS) plug-in for EEGLAB

Indir Jaganjac ijaganjac09 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:13:41 PST 2015

Dr.Makoto,

I have done some research on applying bispectral analysis on EEG data.
I am interested in computing bispectral index (BIS) from EEG data. BIS
is very useful for estimating level of anesthesia during surgical
procedures. There is an commercial version of BIS monitoring
(4-channel EEG) by Medtronic/Covidien. In my research, I used higher
order spectral analysis toolbox for MATLAB.

I was wondering whether there is an buspectral analysis (BIS) plug-in
for EEGLAB.

Thanks.
I. Jaganjac