[Eeglablist] Changing group/condition after precomputation

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:42:51 PST 2015

Dear Iman,

> Does anyone have any SUCCESSFUL experience about changing group/condition
for a subject(s) at STUDY level and *after precomputation*.

No. If I understand correctly, STUDY design does not have such post-hoc
flexibility at all. If you change STUDY design, you need to precompute
everything again. A small exception may be that when you add subjects you
can precompute the additional ones with the same STUDY design but with
different STUDY and integrate into the original STUDY later; you can start
from preculustering in this case.

Makoto