[Eeglablist] Pop_rejchan with kurtosis returns NaN

Adrien Martel amartel at tcd.ie
Tue Dec 8 07:12:20 PST 2015

When using pop_rejchan with kurtosis (normalised) in the results one of the channels is returned with the Measure NaN. Other methods of that function return a value between 0.5-1.

What could be the reason for this? This is after importing raw data, filtering (0.5-40Hz with separate lowpass and then highpass) and downsampling (512->256).
When I look at the raw data, the channel seems weirdly flat but the values do change. This happens with 2 subjects out of 3 on the same channel (POz). I would just interpolate it after the rest of the analysis but that channel is of particular interest to my study.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Adrien