[Eeglablist] problem importing .bdf data into EEGLab

Judith Nieuwenhuis j.nieuwenhuis at neuromarketing-labs.com
Wed Jan 6 03:39:20 PST 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am fairly new to EEGLab, but both my supervisors and I cannot figure out
what is going wrong here and we've been stuck for days.
I am using Matlab version R2015a (8.5.0.197613) and the latest version of
EEGLab (older versions seem to be incompatible with my Matlab version, as I
get some errors starting eeglab), and I am running into problems importing
my .bdf biosemi recording data into EEGLab.
I use the BIOSIG toolbox to import a single recording file into matlab, and
EEGLab asks me to specify some things like channel list, time window, and
reference channel. Whatever I fill in (and if i leave everything blank, I
get the error

"To RESHAPE the number of elements must not change., (Error occurred in
function sread() at line 141)."

This is some kind of matrix conversion problem. Has anyone had this problem
before and/or has any idea how to fix it?
Could it be a version problem or bug?

I would very much appreciate any thoughts!

- Judith