[Eeglablist] EEG study of educational leaders

Steve Lambert s.lambert at chester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 04:39:10 PST 2016

Happy New Year, this is my first posting to the list, so please be kind...!

I'm looking for colleagues who would be interested in collaborating on a project to use EEG/ERP with educational staff at different levels of the organisational hierarchy. The project is still in the early stages of development so I'd be really interested in hearing from colleagues who have experience of designing similar studies and who can offer some support/guidance.

Please contact me on the details below.

With best wishes

Steve

Dr. Steve Lambert

Senior Lecturer in Educational Leadership<http://tinyurl.com/MAEdL>

Programme Leader MA Educational Leadership

Faculty of Education and Children's Services

University of Chester

e: s.lambert at chester.ac.uk<mailto:s.lambert at chester.ac.uk>