[Eeglablist] Issue importing ANT .cnt files into EEGLAB

Daniel Comstock dcomstock at ucmerced.edu
Thu Jan 7 11:18:57 PST 2016

Hello,

I am having issues trying to import ANT .cnt files into EEGLAB on my mac. I have downloaded the plugins for ant .cnt files, as well as the meximac64 files needed.

When I attempt to import using the EEGLAB functions and plugins from ANT EEProbe .cnt file I get the following error:

	Error reading header from file,
	(Error occurred in function loaded() at line 75)

If I try to import using BIOSIG I get an unsupported data format.

If I try using FILE-IO I get:

	Error reading header from file,
	(Error occurred in function ft_read_header() at line 704)

Interestingly enough, I have an older test .cnt file that works fine.

Thanks for any help that might be provided,

Daniel Comstock
UC Merced