[Eeglablist] cleaned signal

Dorian Grelli dorian.grelli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:14:27 PST 2016

Hi Alessandra,
last September I found a very interesting and recent paper regarding
artifacts rejection. It introduces a EEGLAB tool, SASICA, able to reduce
user errors during IC rejection. The authors also describe which are the
common artifactual components and which are the common brain components so
you can better distinguish them. I think it will help you a lot. Just
google for "EEGLAB SASICA".

Best regards,

Dorian