[Eeglablist] Needed some help in importing channel locations of an Imported data is an ASCII file .

Ralph Machado ralph3008 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:31:25 PST 2016

Hii i am working on classification and feature extraction of EEG signals.I
had no problem in plotting the scalp maps ,channel Erp etc using the
tutorial dataset. When i use my database on which i hav to work I am facing
problem in importing the channel location of my imported database (which is
in ASCII form).Can any one please guide me with this or send me the steps?
In the Eeglab tutorial it is no where given how to import channel locations
imported ASCII form.
Thank you