[Eeglablist] LIMO-error

Alexandre Obert obert.alexandre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:46:46 PST 2016

Dear all,

I'm a beginner in eeg/erp analyses but I recently discovered the LIMO
toolbox and it should be very useful for my data...
I tried to follow the tutorial, using my own data with one subject but I
had the following error when analyzing the design :
> Error using  /
> Matrix dimensions must agree.
>
> Error in topoplot (line 910)
> squeezefac = rmax/plotrad;
>
> Error in limo_display_results (line 162)
> topoplot(toplot(:,f),chans,'maplimits','maxmin');
>
> Error in limo_eeg (line 920)
>             limo_display_results(1,'R2.mat',pwd,0.05,1,LIMO,0);
>
> Error in limo_eeg (line 224)
>             limo_eeg(5);
>
> Error in limo_eeg (line 136)
>         limo_eeg(3)
>
> Error while evaluating Menu Callback
It works fine with the dataset provided with the toolbox and the
tutorial, so I think that I made a mistake somewhere...?

Any idea ?

Alexandre