[Eeglablist] Error when using pop_prop via SASICA

Maddie Groom Maddie.Groom at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 20 01:14:28 PST 2016

Hi Max

Thanks for your help.  I downloaded the most recent version and just tried to plot the components, but now I get this error message:

Error using  /
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in eeg_SASICA>pop_prop (line 1130)
                toPlot{1}{end+1} = EEG.reject.SASICA.(computed{i})(:,chanorcomp)/EEG.reject.SASICA.(computedthresh{i});

Error in eeg_SASICA (line 88)
    eval(cfg);
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback

Best regards,
Maddie