[Eeglablist] pop_biosig woes

Maddie Groom Maddie.Groom at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 22 01:19:00 PST 2016

Hi David

I was having this problem too. Makoto et al are aware of it and are working on a fix. In the mean time, I’ve used the File IO interface instead as suggested by Chris and it works fine.  I was worried initially as the Biosig toolbox always gives a warning that for Biosemi bdf files you need to select a reference when importing, but the File IO plugin doesn’t give this option. However this doesn’t seem to have had any effect on my data, so I think it’s fine to use this instead of Biosig.

Maddie