[Eeglablist] Importing .bdf channel locations

Brett Christopher Bays brett.bays at email.ucr.edu
Mon Jan 25 22:29:04 PST 2016

Thanks Steve, it's good to know that I might be able to get the eyeblink
components without the EOG channels.  I'm also not too concerned about
locating the mastoids.  However, it'd be a shame to waste the EOGs,
especially since they should be able to provide more information to the
ICA.  If there's anyone else who knows how I could assign the proper
locations for two HEOGs and four VEOGs I'd be very grateful.  Thank you!

Best,
Brett