[Eeglablist] AAR

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:43:27 PST 2016

Dear Alexandre,
The AAR toolbox was created in 2008 and is not updated anymore.
I would recommend using a more recent tool like SASICA extension to do this.
You should be aware of the topography of typical EOG artifacts, have proper
VEOG and HEOG channels, enter them in SASICA and reject them if you need
to.
I would do this on epoched filtered data, following recommendations from
the eeglab tutorials.
Best,
Max