[Eeglablist] Getting to run AMICA15 on windows 10 64bits - solving packaging problem with binary file

Jason Palmer japalmer29 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:27:58 PDT 2016

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for searching out those DLLs, and sorry for the confusion—I have been unsure which if any DLLs were still necessary as I have been trying to compile as much into the binary statically as possible.

I put links to fmpich2.dll and libiomp5md.dll on the amica website, and I changed runamica15.m to refer to loadmodout15.m and added a link for the latter to the website:

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~jason/amica_web.html

I have tried to make the mac binary self-contained as well, though I haven’t heard back that it is working for others yet. So if anyone finds that the mac binary is still missing something, please let me know. As far as I know, the Ubuntu binary is working ok.

Thanks,

Jason