[Eeglablist] AMICA number of mixture components

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 18 00:36:11 PDT 2016

Dear Tatu,

That's a good question. I've only heard of heuristic way to determine it.
Jason once told me that start with 5 or 6 models, and if you find one or
two models that does not account so much data (you can check it with amica
utility tools to see which model explains which part of data) remove
them... does that make sense?

Makoto