[Eeglablist] frequency subbands.....why???

Simon Finnigan finnigan.simon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:52:23 PDT 2016

Hi All

I didn't ever analyse this in great detail,  but in the past i did often
observe 2 distinct peaks within the alpha range in power spectra of healthy
adult EEG. About a decade ago, i know the Klimesch group were publishing re
what they termed alpha1 and alpha2 or upper and lower, or similar ....

Regards, Simon