[Eeglablist] pop_biosig status?

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:54:16 PDT 2016

Hi Sean,
I'm not sure what is the issue you are having. But BIOSIG
<http://biosig.sourceforge.net/> was updated on early January. In this
case, is better to update BIOSIG and try again. If you continue
experiencing issues with this, please submit a bug report to our bug
tracker Bugzilla <http://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/>.
 Hope this helps,
Ramon

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Sean Noah <seannoah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We are running into a problem with pop_biosig and we're wondering if it's
> related to the problems from earlier this year. pop_biosig is importing
> .bdf files without errors but not extracting events.
>
> We are running the current version of eeglab, and matlab 2013b.
>
> What is the status of the pop_biosig problem that appeared in January?
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

Ramon Martinez-Cancino