[Eeglablist] frequency subbands.....why???

Ajay Nair ajay.nimhans at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:32:48 PDT 2016

Dear Dorian, Makoto,

The typical classification of bands (and corresponding frequency ranges)
seems to be historical but there is evidence that different sub-bands are
associated with different functions. Klimesch has several papers that might
help. Examples:

Klimesch 1999
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165017398000563 for
upper alpha