[Eeglablist] Getting to run AMICA15 on windows 10 64bits - solving packaging problem with binary file

Paweł Augustynowicz pawel.augustynowicz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:31:39 PDT 2016

Hi Jason, Jonas
Thank you for a brief reply! I've been trying to run it exactly that way
(using CMD or other command line tools) on different machines (W10 x64, W7
x64), with or without admin privileges, with or without legacy mode on.
Every time it produces the same error.
Error 0xc00007b “the application was unable to start correctly" is common
one, especially when 32 and 64-bit DLL versions are mixed or when some .NET
dependencies are not present.
I've tried to compile it myself, like Jonas did, but I have no access to
Fortran Compiler (since I have only Express edition of Visual Studio)...
Maybe Jonas could confirm that DLLs on
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~jason/amica_web.html are for x64 version of Windows
and no additional dependences (eg. from a specific version of .NET or
Visual Studio) is needed.
Anyway, thanks a lot for an effort and sharing this software.
Regards,
Pawel

pon., 21.03.2016 o 13:16 użytkownik Jason Palmer <japalmer29 at gmail.com>