[Eeglablist] ERPSP for a group of subjects

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 21 23:56:07 PDT 2016

Dear Fernando,

I thought the current version of EEGLAB has a pretty good statistics
(parametric, non-parametric, cluster-based, etc) available from GUI with
which you can at least probe what you'll see in the end. Have you tried it?

That being said, I always use my own solution for group-level statistics.
For that, you can extract your group-level data from
STUDY.cluster(1,3).icaersp for Cluster 3, for example (after plotting ersp
of this cluster...)

Makoto