[Eeglablist] SCCN ICLabel Project Update

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:03:49 PDT 2016

Hello EEGLABlist members,

I would like you give you all a quick update of the ICLabel project that
many of you have graciously been helping with. If you haven't heard about
the project, or simply need a refresher, please look here:
reaching.ucsd.edu:8000/tutorial.

First of all, we are nearing 6000 contributed labels! That puts as at 3/5
of our final goal of 10,000 labels!

Second, I would like to remind everyone that we have three prizes that we
will give out next month randomly among our top contributors based upon
level of contribution (excluding those from the Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, such as myself). Those will be decided at the
end of April so there is still a lot of time to get your ranking up there
if you're interested.

Thanks again to all of you who have contributed and to those who might
contribute in the future.
Luca Pion-Tonachini