[Eeglablist] Editing event values

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 4 19:11:01 PDT 2016

Dear Jennifer,

> Is there a way of editing the event values directly from the scroll
channel window?

Try vis_ed() by James Desjardins.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

> Also, once I have the event values in place for one dataset, can I
transfer these event values to another dataset to avoid having to edit them
for every participant?

You can copy EEG.event info outside GUI by performing for example EEG.event
= ALLEEG(1,2).event. There is also a supported way to copy event by 'File'
-> 'Export' -> 'Events to text files' or something like that. You can then
import the file to copy event info.

Makoto