[Eeglablist] Getting to run AMICA15 on windows 10 64bits - solving packaging problem with binary file

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 4 21:45:56 PDT 2016

Dear Jonas,

I appreciate you share your solution. Yes, the names of the .dll files are
familiar to me. I remember I needed to find them out from random internet
website (after finding hundreds of spam sites) which took me almost two
hours. In my case I was using win 7 64bit.

Looks like Jason prepared the solution so that users do not need to go
through that process. Very nice!

Makoto