[Eeglablist] 答复: bandwidth powers calculation over time

Chong Li C.Li-1 at tudelft.nl
Mon Apr 4 23:45:39 PDT 2016

Dear Makoto,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked NBT, and I think NBT will be very useful for ongoing neuronal activity. Now, EEGLAB should be enough to fit my needs for offline analysis.

I am using the following codes to compute (alpha power/theta power) over the first 20s period, and then update every 2s using a 20s moving window. Could you please help me to check if it is correct?

for i= 1:6 %channel 1-6
        for j = 1:50 %I have 2 mins data, 20s moving window stops at 100s
            [power, freq] = spectopo(EEG.data(i, (2*(j-1)*128+1):(20*128+2*(j-1)*128)), 0, 128); %compute the power spectra using a 20s moving window
            pow=10.^power; %transfer db to avoid negative number
            alpha(i,j) = sum(pow(8:12))/sum(pow(1:50)); % alpha percent power of the total power
            theta(i,j) = sum(pow(4:7))/sum(pow(1:50));
            cog(i,j) = (alpha(i,j)/theta(i,j));% the ratio I need
        end
end

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,