[Eeglablist] Automatic removal of cochlear implant artefact

Mathew, Rajeev rajeev.mathew.14 at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 23:03:58 PDT 2016

Dear All,

Does anyone have any experience of using the CIAC plugin for semi-automatic removal of cochlear implant artefact? I am trying to use this in EEGlab version 13.5.4. I have run ICA and BESA on individual datasets and created a STUDY. However the option to use CIAC is not present in the GUI as displayed in the tutorial (this is also true of the CORRMAP plugin). I can run CIAC from the command line but get the following error message:

Index of element to remove exceeds matrix dimensions.
Error in ciac (line 259)
    len(excl)=[];

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks