[Eeglablist] Get the p-value

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 6 12:34:42 PDT 2016

Dear Edward and Andria,

I got two pieces of advice for you.
To obtain exact p-values for the significance-masked spectra,

1. The simplest way to do it is to select “exact” or empty in the p-value
edit box.

2. That should be done from the command window. The easy way should we
something like this (ie. for channel AF4):
 [STUDY, specdata, allfreqs, pgroup, pcond, pinter] =
std_specplot(STUDY,ALLEEG,'channels',{'AF4'});

Looks like the solution 2 is the right way to do it with coding.

Makoto