[Eeglablist] Re-referrence to average and add Cz back

Fang-Yu Chang hardheard101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:06:05 PDT 2016

Dear eeglablister,

I would like to ask for the details about adding Cz back to dataset (data
recorded by EGI). I read the web page below.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2014/008221.html
Makoto's suggestion was adding Cz back after computing average. Does this
mean I should operate "Re-reference" twice to add Cz back?

I read re-reference part of EEGLAB's tutorial.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_04:_Preprocessing_Tools
It seems there is a difference in timing of adding Cz back.
Should I add in Cz separately if I want to compute to average while keeping
Cz data?

Thanks everyone's help in advance.

Sicerely,

Fang-Yu CHANG