[Eeglablist] Re-reference multiple datasets

Laura Dubreuil Vall laura.dubreuil at neuroelectrics.com
Tue Apr 19 16:28:19 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to re-reference multiple datasets from a STUDY, but apparently EEGlab only allows me to re-reference one dataset at a time (not all of them at the same time). However, the EEGlab tutorial it says:

"EEGLAB functions available through the EEGLAB menu that can process multiple datasets can be seen in the Tools menu. When there are multiple current datasets, menu items unable to process multiple datasets are disabled. Currently (v6.x-), functions that can process multiple datasets include functions that resample the data, filter the data, re-reference the data, remove channel baselines, and run ICA."

While I have multiple datasets selected (and all of them have the same channel locations), the Re-reference options under Tools menu is disabled. Am I doing something wrong?

Apologies if this has been previously asked; I couldn’t find it in the previous threads.

Thank you very much in advance,

Laura Dubreuil Vall
Technical Manager
e-mail: laura.dubreuil at neuroelectrics.com <mailto:laura.dubreuil at neuroelectrics.com>
cellphone: +1 617 390 6447
US Offices:					European Offices:
210 Broadway, Suite 201			Av. Tibidabo, 47 bis
Cambridge, MA, 02139			08035, Barcelona, Spain
							       	       tel: +34 93 254 03 63
							fax.: +34 93 212 64 45
Neuroelectrics,  www.neuroelectrics.com <http://www.neuroelectrics.com/>

Click here <http://www.neuroelectrics.com/node/61> to read our e-mail confidentiality and data protection policy