[Eeglablist] Workshop on EEG monitoring with dry electrodes at OHBM 2016

Uwe Graichen uwe.graichen at tu-ilmenau.de
Wed May 11 23:16:54 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce the workshop "EEG monitoring with dry
electrodes: the achievements of the ANDREA European project and future
perspective", which will be a satellite meeting of the OHBM 2016 and
will take place at Palexpo in Geneva on June 25, 2016.

This workshop, promoted by the partners of the ANDREA project
(www.andreaproject.eu ), is meant to inform and educate everyone who may
be interested in EEG monitoring using dry electrodes, from novices to
experts. We will discuss novel multi-channel EEG caps with dry
electrodes. The partners of the ANDREA project and external experts will
present the most recent advancements in sensors, caps and electronics,
as well as data processing and artifact reduction algorithms. The
detailed program is attached.

Registration to the workshop is required but is free of charge. Further
details can be found at the page
http://www.humanbrainmapping.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3688.

Spread the news among your colleagues and collaborators, as we hope to
meet all of you in Geneva!

Best regards,

Silvia Comani, PhD
Associate Professor of Applied Physics
Director, BIND - Behavioral Imaging and Neural Dynamics Center
Coordinator - EU Project ANDREA (www.andreaproject.eu)
Dept. of Neuroscience, Imaging and Clinical Sciences
University "G. d'Annunzio" of Chieti-Pescara
Chieti
Via dei Vestini, 33
66013 Chieti - Italy
comani at unich.it