[Eeglablist] syncing time 0 ms to stimulus onset

julia campbell julia.d.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:01:23 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I am working with exporting .raw files from EGI Netstation to EEGLab.
Before I export the Netstation files, I high-pass filter the continuous file and then ‘segment’ the data to create epochs.
My stimuli have timing offsets that are programmed into the segmentation process in Netstation.
As a result, when I examine the data in EEGLab, I have a stimulus marked as occurring before 0 ms latency.
How can I mark 0 ms as the same point that the stimulus occurs?

Thank you for your help!

Julia Campbell, Ph.D, Au.D, CCC-A, F-AAA
Assistant Professor
Communication Sciences and Disorders
The University of Texas at Austin