[Eeglablist] load_xdf()

Wunderlich, Anna a.wunderlich at campus.tu-berlin.de
Tue May 31 06:43:00 PDT 2016

Hello,

since one week I have a problem with loading .xdf - files in EEGLAB. Script, manual loading with 'Import/EEGLAB funktions and extensions', or 'import with MOBILAB', everything shows the same error messages.

It should be connected to the last update, because the day before it worked well and I didn't change anything.

used script line:

EEG = pop_loadxdf([pathsSubjects{subjectIndex} rawData{dataIndex}], 'streamtype', 'EEG', 'exclude_markerstreams', {});

ERROR message:
Undefined function 'mad' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Error in load_xdf (line 369)
                time_glitch = (time_diff < 0 | (((time_diff - median(time_diff)) ./ mad(time_diff,1)) >
                opts.ClockResetThresholdStds & ...

Error in eeg_load_xdf (line 32)
streams = load_xdf(filename);

Error in pop_loadxdf (line 110)
    EEG = eeg_load_xdf(fullFileName, varargin{:});

?

thanks a lot!

regards, Anna