[Eeglablist] Pausing to select components

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 7 12:19:43 PDT 2016

Dear John,

If you are making the GUI from scratch (either using Matlab GUIDE or
handcoded ones), there is a lot of degrees of freedom to do this. Call the
next function when 'OK' button is pressed.

If you are trying to do this by calling EEGLAB functions, no special trick
is necessary. When an user click 'ok' it returns to code automatically, and
if there is any cone continuing subsequently, it will be processed.

Makoto