[Eeglablist] fitting unilateral and bilateral dipoles

Rogenmoser,Lars (BIDMC - Neurology) lrogenmo at bidmc.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 9 21:54:56 PDT 2016

Dear EEGLab list

According to my understanding, one needs to indicate whether one wants to fit bilateral or unilateral dipoles. Does anyone know a systematic way how to consider both at first-level analysis? I am studying the N400 and think that a bilateral dipole at the MTG would make sense. But I also want to capture one at the ACC which is a unilateral one. I use the Autofit (DIPFIT toolbox). By the way and related to this, when I run this function I get the following warning: "use cfg.headmodel instead of cfg.hdmfile". Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Lars?

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.