[Eeglablist] Problems with Creating Study and running precomputing - preclustering

Maya Pinacle mayapinacle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 04:56:12 PDT 2016

Hi Makoto,

thank you very much for the answer. I tried what you described in your
email. I didn't get the error message then. But the wierd thing is when I
run Build Preclustering Matrix from the Study > PCA Clustering Menu it runs
without no error, however at the end of the whole process there is no any
record of parameters in the Study.preclust structures (erpclusttimes,
specclustfreqs, erspclustfreqs, erspclusttimes), they are all empty is that
normal?

And then when I try to run Cluster Components from the menu with K-means
and choosing 3 cluster for example, I get an error that is saying '' Too
many input arguments (Error occured in function pop_clust() at line 184)
which line calls k-means function actually.

So I am stuck really and do you think is there any link between not having
any record of parameters in the anywhere under Study structure and not
being able to run Cluster Components? And do you think these all again go
down to the STUDY cannot read the data sets properly even though it seems
running the precomputing and preclustering without an error?

For your first question, I have actually 5 condition, for each condition I
try to do seperate network analyisis to see within-condition network using
ICs belongs only to that condition. Do you think this might be a problem as
well? I mean I am not interested in with statistical comparison between the
conditions at this stage, the only thing that I am interested in at the
moment is to see whether is there a network specific to each single
condition.

Thank you very much for any help indeed,

Maya