[Eeglablist] Import a mat file

Mikołaj Magnuski mmagnuski at swps.edu.pl
Fri Jun 10 10:26:24 PDT 2016

You should load the file to matlab directly either by:

   - dragging and dropping
   - file -> open (or open in newer matlab versions)
   - or running:

   ld = load('filename.mat'); % this only works if you are in the same
dir% now ld is a structure with various variables in it:
   fields(ld) % shows the variables% assuming one of the vars you are
interested in is EEG:
   EEG = ld.EEG;% now you can remove the temporary ld variable:
   clear ld

​