[Eeglablist] plotting scalp maps of frequency band

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:19:24 PDT 2016

Hello Katherine, yes definitely.

One way to do this is to build a study with one or more subjects. Then
within the STUDY plotting functions you may enter for example 8:12 to get a
a map from 8 to 12 hz.

Alternatively, you may run spectopo on a single subject, then take the
output from the function, isolate and average the data for 8 to 12 hz at
each channel, thus creating one vector which you can then plot with the
topoplot function.
The topoplot function will accept and plot any column that has values for
each channel.

For information about STUDY functions, STUDY graphical viewing of data,
spectopo function, and topoplot function,
please see the EEGLAB online tutorial, and the help documentation for each
function.