[Eeglablist] The resampling to 250 Hz or to 500 Hz

DISNAN FEDERICA [PS5100398] FEDERICA.DISNAN at studenti.units.it
Thu Jun 30 04:03:20 PDT 2016

Dear users,

I would like to ask you some help with usage of EEGlab.
I performed the recordings using a Neuroscan system (SynAmp) with 32 electrodes and I recorded with a sampling frequency of 1000 Hz.
In order to analyze the ERPs, I would like to perform the resampling to 250 Hz or to 500 Hz.
I would like to kindly ask you which one of these two resampling frequency you recommend.
I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Many thanks for your support,
Best regards,
Federica Disnan