[Eeglablist] Epoch length in EEGLab

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 1 18:04:25 PDT 2016

Dear Joseph and Clemens,

Use -1 to 2 sec regardless of the fact that your SOA may be (much) shorter
than this. It does not matter if the epochs overlap. The reason for this
long epoch is because for the later wavelet transform you'll want to use
1.1-sec long sliding window to decompose 3-Hz activity. See my pipeline
wiki
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Epoch_data_to_-1_to_2_sec

Makoto