[Eeglablist] EEGLAB with the MATLAB Compiler

Ben McCartney bmccartney06 at qub.ac.uk
Mon Jul 4 02:54:48 PDT 2016

Hello Arno,

Thanks for pointing me there, I tried to run the compile_eeglab script and as you feared it hasn't quite worked. During (or perhaps just after) the dependency analysis by REQUIREMENTS it threw an error in plugin_installstartup.m on line 60.

Line 59:    handles

Line 60:    results = cellfun(@(x)(get

Line 61:    get(handles, 'value')

I haven't done much actual coding with MATLAB and I'm a little unsure what the intension is here, I played about with it a little bit and got a syntax error instead in pop_topoplot.m line 266. I'm not sure if this means I fixed the last issue or just moved it. I'm not worried about the gui working for my purposes, I think I just need something for my preprocessing script to call which I can package in the compiler myself.

Is compiling EEGLAB like this the best way to get what I want or were you suggesting that as a quick win if it worked? It's feeling like it might take some time to go this.

Thanks,

Ben