[Eeglablist] ?simple question

Simon Finnigan finnigan.simon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:19:51 PDT 2016

Hi Fidel

In our recent paper we report these & other statistics - from a sample
of 28 healthy adults (and a sample of acute stroke patients). I'm not able
to attach files posted to this list but a link to the article is:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26251106

The controls' relative power values are summarised in Table 2 (descriptive
stats) and individuals' values specified in Supplementary Table 1, and
plotted in Figures 1, 3 & 4.

Following comparisons between the control versus stroke samples, we also
propose "abnormality thresholds" (see Table 3); for example, relative delta
power above 50% is abnormal.

Let me know if you'd like further information (I also have access to
similar data from healthy younger adults).

Regards,Simon
http://researchers.uq.edu.au/researcher/671